This is a list of my many preferred vendors who have either worked many successful events at our Mansion or who I just plain decided I liked their work and added them. Hey, I’m the Event Coordinator, it’s my call!
First off this is what I would call my ideal wedding team; Carriage House Caterers, Monet Bakery, James Daniel Entertainment, All Season Party Rentals, Keane Eye Photography and Whisconier Florist. Why you ask? Because these vendors are a well oiled wedding/event team, they work with and off each other and in my personal opinion, you can’t get any better.
Having said that, all of the vendors on my preferred list are exceptional at what they do or I wouldn’t recommend them so here you go;
Preferred Vendors: Caterers
- Carriage House Caterers – Carriage House Events & Catering has presented world class catering and event planning to their clientele for over a decade. Their highly trained staff has been creating culinary excellence that has entertained guests and exciting their senses. Their goal is to develop a “spirit of excitement” with the willingness to be flexible to all your specific requests. Contact Christopher Angione at (203)885-4676 Chris Angione
- Ciao! Two Steps – Weddings, Private Parties & Corporate Events. Call Tom Devine at (203)794-0032.
- Gallucci’s – Tony Gallucci (great home made comfort food plus! Mouth watering eggplant rollatini, your mouth will thank you! ) – a family owned business specializing in providing catering services in the Tri-State area for weddings, birthdays, corporate events, anniversary celebrations and other private events. For any type of event that calls for a celebration, we are the catering company for you! Visit Tony’s website or contact him at (203)942-2799.
- Walsh Catering – Specializing in Personalized Service & customized menus. In addition to the website, they can be reached at 203-791-2288.
- Clambakes of Connecticut – Ron Cohn- we cater both individual and corporate events, and we’re not just seasonal, we offer year-round service. So, when you’re wondering how to make that next spring, summer, fall or winter event memorable, give Ron a call at (203)736-7191.
- West Wind Catering, Elaina Mendes -West Wind Catering – A full service caterer located in Fairfield County, CT specializing in intimate gatherings and corporate events. Visit their website; westwindcatering.com or contact Elaina Mendes at 203-837-3936.
- Loree’s Kitchen – our off-premise catering has been build on the ability to create a personal experience for each customer. We strive to satisfy our customers with innovative cuisine, exceptional service, and creative presentation. Visit their website or call Loree’s at (203)748-0852
- Frankies Catering – Paul Martelli (best foot long hot dogs in CT), is a branch of the Frankies Family Restaurants that originated in Waterbury, CT back in 1937. Still family owned and operated, we bring the food that everybody loves from our resstaurant directly to your house or catering facility. Visit our website or contact Paul Martelli (203)982-9156
Preferred Vendors: Bakers
- Monet – Located in Danbury, CT, we offer a vast variety of custom order wedding and special occasion cakes, cheescake pops, and other baked goods to be delivered to your location in Fairfield County, Connecticut and Westchester County, New York. Browse their website or contact Monica at 203-826-9286, Monica Banas.
Preferred Vendors: Disc Jockeys
- James Daniel Music, Entertainment – A/V & Event Lighting – We are a full service company specializing in DJ’s/MC’s, bands, ceremonial music, video, audio visual, event lighting and photo booth services for weddings, corporate events and special occasions. We have packages to fit every budget and event from small to large. For more information visit our website at http://www.jamesdaniel.com or contact Jim Romaneillo at (203)969-2400×1. Mention you are having your event at Tarrywile Mansion for a special, discounted rate.
- Sound Investment – “We are a team of innovative professionals working together to get your job done , the right way.” Weddings, Ceremony Systems, Parties, Corporate, AV Department, Up lighting & online planning tools. In addition to the website, they can be reached at 203-775-2595.
Preferred Vendors: Florists
- Whisconier Florists – Whether time-honored and traditional or modern and contemporary, Whisconier Florist & Fine Gifts designs bouquets and floral arrangements to reflect a bride’s individual style and budget. Call Jan at; (203) 775-1266 Tollfree: (866) 840-1376
CT Wedding Flowers – Diane Gaudett- Capturing style, creativity, and imagination, Diane will amaze you and your guests with lavish wedding flowers and decorations of unsurpassed beauty. Whether intimate or grand, her incessant passion and energy for what she does will transform the ordinary into the extraordinary. You can send Diane an email when visiting her website or call her in her Newtown office at (203)426-5949.
- A Country Touch – we are your local Bethel flower shop for over 40 years. We specialize in Country Garden…bouquets…baskets…vases… Allow us to attend your Special Events, we’re the experts! Call (203)792-2217.
Preferred Vendors: Tent & Party Rentals
- All Season Party Rentals – “Plan an event you’ll remember forever.” We are a full service event specialists. From tent rentals to silverware and everything in between, we are prepared to make your event as special and memorable as posibble.Visit their website or call 203-790-7368 for pricing and catalogs.
- Durants Party Rentals – is a complete event rental company serving the Hudson Valley of NY and CT for over 30 years. Our event consultants are uniquely qualified to work with you from start to finish on your next event. Regardless of the venue, bringing in Durants Party Rentals can help create the atmosphere you desire for a memorable event. Call (203)744-2295 for more information.
Preferred Vendors: Photographers
- Keane Eye Photography – Erica Keane; “My job as your photographer is to blend into the room capturing your moments as they happen and not trying to recreate them for a photograph after the fact. Classic, loving and emotional photography that tells a story after the party is over, so you can relive these moments like they are happening again. Visit her website, send her an email, she would love to talk about your day.
- 47 Moments Photography – We are Brian & Rachel Henderson, a husband and wife team who enjoy having fun and being real. Beautiful places and genuine people are what inspire us. Our passion is using the lens of a camera to preserve the most valuable moments in life. Visit their website for more information.
- Sassy Mouth Photography – “I wanted to change the world and the only way I could figure out how to do that was with photographs, and with these pictures I told peoples stories of life, love, and magic. The sort of magic that is over in a flash, but exists in our lives everyday if we just take the time to see it.” Visit her website to contact Marissa through email.
- Quinnell Photographic Studio – “Your wedding day will be unlike any other day in your life and your photographs should be every bit as memorable and moving.” Contact us; New York (917)371-3738, Connecticut (860)354-6554 or go to their website and send an email.
Preferred Vendors: Transportation Services
Gregory Scott Limousine – Regency Limousine – Black Swan Antique Limo – Wood Acre Farm – Loon Meadow Farm – DeSimone, Fournier, Nelson Limousine Service
Preferred Vendors: Overnight Accomodations